Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
The Number 1 Headband Vote_lcapThe Number 1 Headband Voting_barThe Number 1 Headband Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
The Number 1 Headband Vote_lcapThe Number 1 Headband Voting_barThe Number 1 Headband Vote_rcap 
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

The Number 1 Headband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

The Number 1 Headband Empty
PostSubject: The Number 1 Headband   The Number 1 Headband EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:30 pm

(I got this idea from the Corrupt a Wish forum game and the show Afro Samurai. This is where you can post your greatest and funniest auto hits to kill the person before you. Don't forget to take the headband.)
The Number 1 Headband Exclusive-character-bio-iafro-samuraii-20060717025038162-000

Illusionist walks through the park and sees something on a bench. It's a weird headband. *I guess I'll pick it up...oh boy! I'm number one!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Number 1 Headband   The Number 1 Headband EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Keitaro jumps in and hits Illusionist with the ban hammer and takes the head band
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: The Number 1 Headband   The Number 1 Headband EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm

The Number 1 Headband Banhammer2ug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Number 1 Headband   The Number 1 Headband Empty

Back to top Go down

The Number 1 Headband
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Swarm :: General :: Spam!-
Jump to: