Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
Welcome to Konoha! Vote_lcapWelcome to Konoha! Voting_barWelcome to Konoha! Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
Welcome to Konoha! Vote_lcapWelcome to Konoha! Voting_barWelcome to Konoha! Vote_rcap 
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

Welcome to Konoha!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

Welcome to Konoha! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Konoha!   Welcome to Konoha! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 am

Hello everyone, I am now the Hokage of Konoha, and thus will be sorting out how the village runs shortly. Things like joining a team and missions will be posted in the Announcements section, and I will be making some sub-topics in the village.

I hope you all have a great time roleplaying here!~

Amiya~
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Konoha!
Page 1 of 1